Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Excitement - Whatever Wednesday

This weekend is taking FOREVER to get here. It's only Wednesday, and Monday and Tuesday both went so slow! Tomorrow is my husbands birthday :) He'll be 28. Wow. I keep teasing him that he's not 28, he's "almost 30"! He doesn't find it quite as funny as I do.
For his birthday we decided to take a weekend trip to Utah, just us and the baby. Our crazy 3 year old gets a 3 day sleepover! (Which means that when we get him back on Sunday afternoon, he will most likely be horrible from the super spoilage).
Our main purpose of the trip is so we can go to the Salt Lake Temple. This trip is important to us for several reasons, but one of the reasons is because I have always, always, always loved the Salt Lake Temple. For as long as I can remember, it's the temple I wanted to be married in. That obviously didn't happen, and we got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. So this will be our first time to go through Salt Lake, and I seriously can't wait.
Besides the temple, there will be shopping, hanging out with family, and eating. Lots of eating. PF Changs, Crown Burger, Nielsen's Custard (which just opened in Rexburg this week, woohoo!) and maybe Moochies Meatballs. There is a gryo place down there that we saw on Man vs. Food, and I love me a good gyro!
I can't wait. Hurry, Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment